Ultimate Euro 2141 Euro Clear Coat Kit
A Euro Clear Coat that is a two component, urethane clearcoat designed for spot, panel and overall refinish jobs. It is fast-drying, easy to use and provides a durable finish with excellent gloss. It is National Rule compliant.
|2 Parts||1 Part|
|UE-2141||UA-60 (60°F – 70°F)|
|UA-80 (70°F – 80°F)|
|UA-90 (80 – 90°F+)|
NOTE: Make sure product is at room temperature (72°F) before mixing.
- Apply basecoat color according to manufacturer’s recommendations
- Apply 2 full wet coats of Ultimate Euro 2141 Euro clear coat (2.2 – 3.6 mils @ 1.2 mils per coat)
- Flash for 5 – 10 minutes depending on activator used.
- Keep spray gun nozzle 6 – 10 inches from the vehicle to avoid entrapment of air in paint film.
- Always keep containers tightly closed to prevent moisture contamination.
- Clean equipment thoroughly after use.
|Air Dry @ 77°F||Dust Free||10 Minutes|
|To Deliver||6-8 Hours|
|Force Dry||Purge Time||10 Minutes|
|30 minutes @ 140°F/60°C (metal temp)|
|Buffing Times||Air Dry||6-8 Hours|
|Force Dry||1 Hour After Cool Down|
|Pot Life||1 hour @ 77°F/25°C, 50% relative humidity|
|Gun Setup||1.3mm – 1.4mm|
|Air Pressure||8-10 psi HVLP|
|40-45 psi Conventional|
|% Solids by Weight||41% (Sprayable, no reducer)|
|Shelf Life (Unopened)||12 months|
Colton Karl (verified buyer) –
Jeff Summers (verified buyer) –
Works great! I don’t let anything out of my hands until It has a mirror finish! This was easier to cut and buff than what I was using!