Triple C Intercoat Clear
Unlike others, in that it has no yellowish hue to it. It’s blend makes it ideal as a carrier for flakes or pearl and custom art work. Triple C can be used as a wet-bed sealer, lock-down clear, mid-coat for tri-coats, graphics and basecoat blender. With Triple C Intercoat Clear you have complete control. If we were to compare it to any other products, it’s better than House of Kolor SG100 or SG150. More comparable to the PPG DBC500 as it can also be used as a color blender or lock-down clear for metallics.
- 1 part Triple C to 1 part Reducer (Flakes)
- 1 part Triple C to 2 parts Reducer (pearls/candies)
- 1 part Triple C to 3 parts Reducer (airbrush)
- Allow 5-10 minutes flash between coats.
- Allow 15-20 minutes dry time at 70°F before clearcoating.
- Allow 30-60 minutes dry time before taping.