Production Clear Coat PC1141 Kit
PC1141 is formulated with premium resins to provide excellent gloss and a durable finish. It is easy to spray with excellent leveling properties that make it ideal for any repair. Production Clear Coat PC1141 simply mixes 1:1 and has only two activators, one for spot/panel and one for multi-panel repairs. It’s simple mix ratio and excellent finish make it a great choice for any painter. Simply pick your activator and go!
|1 Part||1 Part|
|PC1141||PCA-10 (75°F and up)|
|PCA-20 (74°F and below)|
NOTE: Make sure product is at room temperature (72°F) before mixing.
- PC1141 can be reduced 5-10% with Reducer
- Adding reducers will decrease dry film thickness
- Adding standard grade urethane reducers will increase VOCs
- A minimum of 2 mils dry‐film‐thickness of topcoat is required for optimum UV resistance
- Apply base coat color per manufacturer’s recommended procedures.
- Allow 15 minutes dry time per coat before applying Production Clear (PC1141).
- In temperatures below 70°F, a longer dry time is necessary for each coat of basecoat.
- Thoroughly tack surfaces to be painted with a clean tack cloth before applying candy.
Air Dry @ 70°F
Dust Free: 10-15 minutes
To Deliver: 8-12 hours
Purge Time: 5 minutes
30 minutes @ 130°F (metal temp.)
Air Dry: 8-12 hours
Force Dry: After cool down
|Mix Ratio||1:1 (5-10%Reducer Optional)|
|Pot Life||1 hour @ 72°F/22.2°C, 50% realative humidity|
|Gun Setup||1.2mm – 1.4mm|
|Air Pressure||8‐10 psi HVLP|
|40‐45 psi Conventional|
|% Solids by Weight||41% (Sprayable, no reducer)|
|Shelf Life (Unopened)||12 months|