DeVilbiss PROLite spray gun
Delivers exceptional performance and color matching capabilities. Designed for today’s automotive refinish coatings that can be difficult to atomize. Such as low VOC, high solids, pearls or metallic materials.
PROLite performance is achieved utilizing high-capacity air passages and a linear air valve. This provides even and unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body. Producing superior atomization with consistent droplet distribution throughout the entire spray pattern.
DeVilbiss PROLite spray gun is precision-built using the highest quality component materials. Allowing for a longer working life in all professional spray environments. PROLite’s easy-to-maintain design ensures minimum production downtime. In approval testing with paint technicians over the last decade, the PROLite has consistently met the highest color match standards to ensure that you get the job done right.
- Range of advanced air cap technologies for excellent application performance with the latest waterborne and solventborne coatings
- Ergonomic handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue
- Environmental legislation-compliant atomization with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings
- Drop-forged aluminum, anodized gun body with removable air baffle for a longer working life
- Stainless steel nozzles and needles
- Plated brass air caps
- Includes HAV-55 gauge
- Air Cap: TE10 & TE20
- Atomization Type: High Efficiency
- Needle/Nozzle: 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4
- Cup Type: 900mL Aluminum
- Gauge: HAV-555
- Applications: Basecoats, Clearcoats
- Rec. Inlet Pressure: TE10: 20-35 PSI / TE20: 16-26 PSI
- Max. Air Consumption: 10.9-12 SCFM
- Fan Pattern Size: TE10: 11″-12″ / TE20: 11″-11.5″
- Air Inlet: 1/4″
- Gun Body: Anodized Aluminum